Join our Community

FAQ | 常见问题

(A) Health Related 健康相关

1. Who is this herbal bath suitable for? 适合哪些人使用?

Our herbal baths are suitable for individual seeking relaxation, stress relief, emotional balance, and overall wellness. Each blend is carefully crafted to support different wellness needs.
我们的五行草本药浴适合希望放松身心、舒缓压力、释放情绪及提升整体健康的人士。每款配方均针对不同的身心平衡需求而设计。

2) Is this a medicine? 这是药物吗?

No. This is a natural herbal wellness product designed to support relaxation and overall well-being. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
不是。本产品属于天然草本养生产品,旨在帮助放松身心及促进整体健康,并非药物,也不用于诊断、治疗、治愈或预防任何疾病。

3) Can I use it if I have a medical condition? 患有疾病可以使用吗?

If you have a chronic illness, heart condition, uncontrolled high blood pressure, severe skin conditions, or are receiving medical treatment, please consult your healthcare professional before use.
若您患有慢性疾病、心脏疾病、高血压、严重皮肤问题,或正在接受医疗治疗,请先咨询医生或专业医疗人员后再使用。

4) Can pregnant women use it? 孕妇可以使用吗?

Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their healthcare provider before using any herbal bath.
怀孕或哺乳期间,建议先咨询医生后再使用草本药浴。

5) Can children use it? 小朋友可以使用吗?

Children should only use the herbal bath under adult supervision.
儿童应在成人陪同及监督下使用。

6) How often can I use the herbal bath? 多久泡一次比较好?

For general wellness, we recommend using it 1 time per week. When you're feeling overwhelmed, individual can use 2-3 times. Adjust as needed based on your physical condition.
一般保养建议每周使用1次. 若身体与心灵处于紧绷状态时,每周使用2-3次. 可根据个人身体状况适当调整。

7) Can I alternate between different herbal bath blends? 可以轮流使用不同配方吗?

Yes. You may choose different Five Elements blends according to your body's current needs.
可以。您可依据当下身体及情绪状态,选择适合的五行药浴配方。

(B) Body or Foot 身体, 脚

8) Can I use it for a full body bath? 可以泡全身吗?

Yes. 可以。

9)Can I use it for a foot soak? 可以泡脚吗?

Yes. 可以。 将药汤倒入泡脚桶即可。

10)Can I place the herbal pack on my body like shoulder, stomach, armpit? 药包可以热敷肩膀,肩部, 肚子,腋下吗?

Yes. After boiling, let the herbal pack cool slightly and place it on your body while relaxing.

可以。 煮好后,让药包稍微降温,可放在腹部或小腹热敷。

⚠️ Ensure it is warm, not too hot, before placing it on your skin.
⚠️ 请先确认温度适中,以免烫伤皮肤。

(C) Boiling the Herbal Pack 草药包煮法

11) Do I need to boil the herbs first? 需要先煮药包吗?

Yes. Boiling helps release the natural herbal essence into the water.
需要。先将药包煮沸,可充分释放草本精华。

12) How long should I boil it? 需要煮多久?

Boil for approximately 15-20 minutes.
小火继续煮约15至20分钟即可。

13) Can I use the herbal pack without boiling? 不能煮怎么办?

If boiling is not convenient, steep the herbal pack in very hot water for at least 30–45 minutes.
若无法煮沸,可将药包浸泡于热水中约30至45分钟,再倒入浴缸使用。

14) Can I reuse the herbal pack? 药包可以重复使用吗?

We recommend using each herbal pack only once for the best experience.
建议每包仅使用一次,以获得最佳草本效果。

Can I boil more than one pack? 可以一次煮两包吗?

Yes, especially for larger bathtubs.
可以,若浴缸容量较大,可适量增加药包数量。

(D) Before Your Herbal Bath 泡浴前准备

15) What is the ideal water temperature? 水温多少最适合?

38°C–42°C is recommended.
建议水温保持在38°C至42°C之间。

16) How long should I soak? 建议泡多久?

30 -45 minutes is recommended.
建议浸泡30-45分钟。

17) Should I eat before bathing? 泡澡前可以吃东西吗?

Avoid bathing immediately after a heavy meal or when extremely hungry.
避免饭后立即泡浴,也不要空腹泡浴。

18) Should I drink water beforehand? 泡澡前需要喝水吗?

Yes. Drink a glass of water before soaking. Can drink water during soaking
建议先喝一杯温水,帮助身体保持水分。全程可以喝温水保持水分

19) Should I shower first? 需要先冲凉吗?

Yes. A quick shower helps cleanse the skin before soaking.
建议先简单冲洗身体,再进行草本泡浴。

20) How can I create a relaxing bath environment? 如何营造疗愈泡浴环境?

Dim the lights, play calming music, prepare drinking water, and allow yourself uninterrupted quiet time.
建议调暗灯光、播放轻音乐、准备温水,并让自己拥有一段不受打扰的放松时光。

(E) After Your Herbal Bath 泡浴后注意事项

21) Should I rinse off afterwards? 泡完需要冲洗吗?

You may lightly rinse or simply pat your body dry.
可简单冲洗,也可直接擦干身体,让草本精华继续停留于肌肤。

22) Should I drink water afterwards? 泡完需要喝水吗?

Yes. Replenish fluids after your bath.
建议补充温水,帮助身体恢复水分。

23) Can I exercise afterwards? 泡完可以运动吗?

Avoid strenuous exercise for at least 30–60 minutes.
建议休息30至60分钟后,再进行剧烈运动。

24) Can I shower again afterwards? 泡完还能再洗澡吗?

If possible, wait at least one hour.
若非必要,建议至少一小时后再冲洗。

25) Is it okay to sleep afterwards? 泡完可以睡觉吗?

Yes. Many people enjoy taking a herbal bath before bedtime.
可以。许多人会选择睡前泡浴,有助于放松身心。

26) What should I avoid after bathing? 泡浴后应避免什么?

Avoid cold drinks, cold showers, alcohol, and prolonged exposure to cold environments.
建议避免冷饮、冷水冲洗、饮酒及长时间吹冷风。

(F) Common Experiences After the Herbal Bath 泡浴后的常见反应

27) Why do I sweat more? 为什么会流很多汗?

Warm water and herbs naturally encourage perspiration.
温热水及草本作用会促进自然排汗,这是正常现象。

28) Why do I feel sleepy? 为什么会想睡觉?

Deep relaxation may make you feel sleepy.
身体进入放松状态后,容易产生睡意。

29) Why do I feel very relaxed? 为什么感觉特别放松?

Many people experience reduced muscle tension and mental calmness.
草本与温热水有助于舒缓紧绷肌肉及放松情绪。

30) Why do I feel emotional? 为什么泡完会想哭或情绪波动?

Some people may experience emotional release while deeply relaxing.
身心放松后,累积的情绪可能自然释放,这是正常反应。

31) Why is my skin slightly red? 为什么皮肤有点红?

Warm water increases circulation, causing temporary redness.
温热水促进血液循环,皮肤轻微泛红属于正常现象。

32) Why do I feel thirsty? 为什么会口渴?

Sweating naturally causes fluid loss.
泡浴流汗后,身体会流失水分,因此容易感到口渴。

33) What if I feel dizzy? 如果头晕怎么办?

Stop soaking immediately, sit down, drink water, and rest. If symptoms persist, seek medical attention.
请立即停止泡浴,坐下休息、补充温水。如持续不适,请尽快就医。

34) What if I experience skin irritation? 如果皮肤出现不适怎么办?

Discontinue use, rinse with clean water, and seek medical advice if irritation continues.
请停止使用,并以清水冲洗。如症状持续,请咨询医生。

Safety Reminder 温馨提醒
For external use only. 请勿食用草药。
Do not consume the herbal ingredients. 仅供外用。
Keep out of reach of children. 请放置于儿童无法取得之处。
Avoid use on open wounds. 伤口未愈合时请勿使用。
Consult your healthcare provider if you have allergies or significant medical conditions. 如对草本植物过敏或患有严重疾病,请先咨询医生。