WaterB x Brewerkz Singapore River Dining Cruise
Thank you for your interest in WaterB x Brewerkz Singapore River Dining Cruise!
Terms & Conditions:
- Departures: Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, 630pm
- Departure point is at Fort Canning Jetty (Beside former Liang Court Shopping Centre): https://goo.gl/maps/b2pJ4VdFFyAqXBRW8
- Duration of cruise is approximately 1.5 hours with a minimum of 2 adult set menu to go
- Set menu pricing: 4 course set menu @ $138 nett per Adult and 2 course Set Menu @ $18 nett per Child (12yo and below). Prices listed here are nett prices inclusive of 7% GST.
- All bookings remain provisional until full payment has been received.
- Please indicate your preferred date during the booking, we will inform you if the date is sold out.
- Cancellation Policy: For cancellation less than 48 hours prior to cruise departure, we will refund 50% of the total amount. For no-show and cancellation less than 24 hours prior to cruise departure, no refunds will be allowed.
- You may use redeem your SingapoRediscover Voucher for WaterB x Brewerkz Singapore River Dining Cruise (Guide to redeem will be provided upon request).
- This is considered an outdoor experience. In the event of adverse weather before the trip starts, we reserve the right to delay the departure time or postpone your booking to a later date. Should such an event happen, we will contact you at least 2 hours before departure time.
- Each adult menu consists of 4 courses, including Welcome Snacks (Tortilla Chips), please select ONE item from Appetisers, Mains, Desserts and Beverage.
- Brewerkz Beer Sampler Set includes 4 beers x 125ml each: Bohemian Pilsner, Golden Ale, India Pale Ale & Oatmeal Stout.
- Each kids menu consists of 2 courses and a mystery toy, including Welcome Snacks (Tortilla Chips), please select ONE item from Mains and Beverage.
- Vegetarian option available
If you have any queries, please WhatsApp us @ 83181819.
Choose one appetiser for each pax
Choose one main for each pax
Choose one dessert for each pax
Choose one drink for each pax
Please choose one main per child
Please choose one drink per child.
A Bohemian Pilsner with light notes of honey and a crisp, wonderful balance of malt and bitterness brought out by our specially selected yeast from a world famous brewery in the Czech Republic, serves in 330ml stem glass.
5.0% ABV | 30 IBU
A clean, crisp, richly golden hued ale brewed with premium British malts and specially selected varieties of hops. This ale has a balanced bread and biscuit maltiness accented by smooth bitterness and a mild floral and citrus aroma and flavour, serves in 330ml stem glass.
4.5% ABV | 20 IBU
A classic English-style ale. IPA's were traditionally brewed to be more hoppy and slightly more bitter to withstand the long journey to India from the UK. We have handcrafted this IPA in the same tradition with premium British malts and New World hops, serves in 330ml stem glass.
5.0% ABV | 40 IBU
This true original features intense notes of fresh roasted coffee, chocolate, and caramel. Oats provide a silky smooth mouthfeel to round out the finish, serves in 330ml stem glass.
5.6% ABV | 30 IBU
Lime Sea Salt Gose. Renowned for being the hippest beach on Sentosa, Siloso Beach is a place to head to for fun-loving people both day and night, with a wide sandy beach lined with water sports and the trendiest bars and restaurants. A refreshing Gose brewed with sea salt and kaffir lime. Zesty flavours and hints of herbal sourness and salt, serves in 330ml stem glass.
3.4% ABV | 3 IBU
Yuzu Nutmeg Witbier. One of Singapore’s best-kept secrets, Tanjong Rimau is a coastal headland at the western tip of Sentosa. Rich in marine life, natural reefs and even hidden caves – perfect for an adventure with nature, serves in 330ml stem glass.
4.8% ABV | 10 IBU
Jasmine Kolsch. Inspired by the lush nature and wellness sanctuaries of Sentosa – Bukit Manis is the path to rejuvenation away from the bustling city life. Embark on a journey through hidden gems and indulge in true relaxation and pampering. Crisp, sparkling and slightly fruity with the aromatic hint of jasmine, serves in 330ml stem glass.
4.8% ABV | 18 IBU
Chocolate Vanilla Porter. Built by the British Empire back in 1879, Fort Siloso is now our nation’s last remaining preserved coastal fort. It was designed to ward off a seafront attack. This English-styled Porter is an homage to the British defence of Singapore in World War II. Velvety in texture with a rich chocolatey flavour and hints of coffee and vanilla notes, serves in 330ml stem glass.
4.5% ABV | 10 IBU
Santa Margherita, Italy, NV
Henri Abele, NV, France
Greywacke, New Zealand 2019
Chateau De Laborde, France, 2018
Montes Classic, Chile, 2018
Misha’s Vineyard “The High Note”, New Zealand 2017
Review Your Order
Once Whatsapp opened, send order details to seller. Do not modify the details.